Value to Wood Newsletter
Value to Wood publishes a newsletter every 3 or 4 months. It allows Canadian wood product manufacturers to be informed of research results and key events. The newsletter also includes case studies from value-added producers across Canada.
- Issue 27 13 Canadian kitchen cabinet study identifies regional preferences and market opportunities
- Issue 26 12 The effects of mid-rise construction on wood finishing materials
- Issue 25 12 Assessing the Value of the Information Generated by Social Media
- Issue 24 12 How Benchmarking Can Improve Your Business Performance
- Issue 23 12 What Issues are Canadian Manufacturers Focusing On?
- Issue 22 11 Can Mass Customization Help Your Business?
- Issue 21 11 Nanotechnology: A path to the development of new innovative wood products
- Issue 20 10 Wood Product Branding, A Lever to Generate Value
- Issue 19 10 Optimum Processing Parameters for Edge-glued Panels Reduces Rework Costs
- Issue 18 10 Fastening Systems in Wood Construction
- Issue 17 10 Improving the Colour Stability of
Wood Products in Service
- Issue 16 09 Ten Keys to starting Your Recovery - Right Now!
- Issue 15 09 European Housing Technology Mission Looks at Super Low Energy "Passiv" Housing Construction Techniques
- Issue 14 08 Best Practices in Product Development
- Issue 13 08 Use Trend Information to Grow Your Business
- Issue 12 08 Housing Trends and their Impact on the Value-Added Sector
- Issue 11 08 New Hollow Core composite Panels Have Potential to Change the Wood Product Industry
- Issue 10 08 Opportunities for Canadian Appearance Wood Products in Europe
- Issue 9 07 Results of Canada's value-added roadmap are in!
- Issue 8 07 What does LEED mean to your business?
- Issue 7 07 CFS calls for the development of a roadmap of the canadian value-added products industry
- Issue 6 05 Key issues facing canadian producers today
- Issue 5 04 Compete through product development
- Issue 4 04 We can help make a difference to your business
- Issue 3 04 How can lean manufacturing help your business?
- Issue 2 04 A technology network for the canadian value-added wood industry
- Issue 1 03 Welcome to the first issue of the Value to Wood program newsletter